November 18, 2018

A SUNDAY SELFIE FROM MY CHAIR


Time again for my Sunday Selfie ~
And here I am in "my chair".  Well, it's what became mine when I moved in.  You could say
I adopted this chair.  The humans say it's a chair-and-a-half.  Just the right size for cozying-up
and getting comfy.  Got me a pillow and a blankie, and toys nearby.  What more could a boy want?
And now that this is my furever-home, this chair has "me" all over it, like bits of fur,
and lots of leftover licky-spots (mmm, they smell so good).  
Well, sayin' bye for now, time for a nice easy nap!

First tho, I'll hop over to the Kitties Blue at The Cat On My Head for
the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop, hope to see you there!



14 comments:

  1. That is the perfect Dougie Dog sized chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, Dougie, you have great taste in chairs, and that one suits you well. That red cushion really does show off your face and doleful eyes. Hopes you have a great nap, and week to come.
    Toodle pips
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Santa would be me a beautiful chair like that one if I put it on my Christmas list? You look so happy there, Dougie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look comfy in your special chair and you red pillow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chair seems purrfect for you ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks very comfy on that chair,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great chair Dougie, you look darling in it - thanks for sharing the particulars with us, you do love that chair, I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like the best seat in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dougie! That chair is totally you, pal. So comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone is relaxed and ready for a laid back snooze!

    Happy Sunday Selfie from the Dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pawsome selfie Dougie!
    Mum says you look SOOOO cute and we agree :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks very comfy!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the perfect chair for you, Dougie. The colors are just right for your furs. We also think your header shot is gorgeous!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete