September 05, 2026

Day 4 ~ "NAME THE NINE" Contest ~ Extended Deadline!

 


This is my blog.

Blogger [not you lucky Wordpress furries] had purr-oblems yesterday.

Mine Mommy was all askew yesterday.

This is my blog.  This is my NAME THE NINE contest.

And I, JUNE, officially do extend MY contest deadline!!!

Meowz.

______________________________________

Mine Mommy goes out of town for the holiday weekend, I do not get to go, meowz.
My blog will be offline, but this post will still be here.
You can enter by email, the best way, our email is on my sidebar,
just look to your right ~ right now, there it is!

My new deadline is

Monday, September 7, midnight, Eastern Time

20 comments:

  1. Hello June,
    I wish you and your Mom a happy holiday weekend. I did have trouble commenting on blogs yesterday.
    Cute photo! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June ~ smart Mommy to have a new deadline ~ good luck with the contest ` ~ not my thing ~ sorry
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent my list...have a great weekend. Sorry you have to stay home, June. I hope there is lots to see out your big window, so the time will pass by quickly. Us woofies here are enjoying the nicer weather today, and later we are going to a football pawrty at the pet store. Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger sure was a mess yesterday. It's nice of you to extend your contest, June. I hope your mom has a good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weird part was that I was commenting easily, then in a blink, it all went goofy!
    We'd had some bad weather, and lots of folks in the area lost power, so I thought maybe there was something wonky due to that.
    Seriously, a tornado touched down in a couple-three places in Detroit, then it went over the Detroit River to cause lots of damage in Canada!
    For us, we had only rain and lots of lightning, so we were lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you both have a wonderful holiday weekend and thank you for the extension, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray, now everyone can get their guesses in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry you don't get to go with your mom. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for the extension, Juney! Please know that we are trying our best -- we only have 7 guesses so far. We can't figure out the final 2, but will keep at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly, we have failed miserably at identifying all nine. We look forward to seeing the results!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. We aren't having much luck in identifying any of the Nine. We will wait for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. June, we hope you and your mommy have a wonderful holiday weekend. I still don't think we'll be able to guess who all's in the picture, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlee: "Yeah, that Day of Silence on Blogger really messed everything up, didn't it?"
    Oona: "YOU HAD ONE JOB, GOOGLE! Oona is not impressed."

    ReplyDelete
  14. juney chowder eye came bye two help ewe kleen up frum de partee ewe hosted caturday nite !!! bye de way,
    it waz a blast !!!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo...maybe I can somehow figure it out now. Thanks June!

    ReplyDelete
  16. have a good howliday weekend dear june and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi June! I hope you had fun staying and relaxing at home while your mom was away! Happy September! Juno

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you had a great holiday weekend, if though you were far apart.

    ReplyDelete