August 19, 2026

A CLOSER LOOK

 


I am still seven months from my seventh birthday.
Mine Mommy says age seven is the "age of reason".

So I am practicing early ~ to be skillful in many new ways.
One way is to always take a closer look 
before making a decision about something.
That's reasonable.
Here, I am taking a closer look.

11 comments:

  1. Ah, the age of seven. June you are a sweet young kitty with lots of growing time. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The age of reason? I'll wager you have more "reason" right now, June, than most humans on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you find on your close inspection, June? You sure have a great view from way up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great view! Happy 7th 😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junie, inquiring mind want to know what yoo see

    ReplyDelete
  6. June I am 5 months from my birthday on Jan 7th..
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to know what you're taking a closer look at/of, June.
    The adorableness of your back leggies are killing me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. What do you see Juney? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. juney chowder…any act shun on charles street two day ‼️‼️πŸΎπŸ˜ΈπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are up so high….the world is your kingdom!

    ReplyDelete