September 03, 2026

Day 2 ~ "NAME THE NINE" Contest

June here today ~ hello furry friends ~ meowz and woofs, and thanks for the
comments and "brave" entries on Day 1 of our "Name The Nine" Contest!

Though a few of you have more searching to do, and have to come back
and finish-up your entries to get to the "nine"!

[Me and mine Mommy are hoping we don't have to share a wholabunch of clues!]

Seems every furry is having trouble with our beautiful grey-kitty-friends,
and yet, we have so many of them ... 
there are many choices for their names, so try a little harder!



All the rules for joining,
are in our Day 1 post ...
so scroll down [just below],
and do your best.

Over at Brian's Home Blog it's


We're thankful for all of them,
and all of you!



4 comments:

  1. We have two kitties that we don't know who they are, Juney. Whisper them.. shhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meowz, and loudly ... don't know how to whisper ... seek and you shall find, Mr. Duke!

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun idea, so kudos to whoever thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a very smart kitty cat and I likes to do challenges, mostly mine Mommy gives them to me, but I thought I would give one to all my friends and furriends! [meowz June]

    ReplyDelete