September 19, 2026

I AM A HAPPY CAT!

Today I am a happy cat.
I have my bloggie back.

Today is Art on Caturday.
Today is Talk Like a Pirate Saturday.

So many things to do,
but first a thank you ~ to you!
MEOWZ


And my own thing is
celebrated over with
Athena and Marie

Above, my original image, and below
just a little bit altered after my blankie wound up
up on my little head as you know the
nights are getting cooler now ....

Of course, then I 'membered that today is
TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY
so pulling that blankie off of my head 
... 
MEOWZ


I BE PIRATE JUNEY, THE BOLD AND THE BRAVE, AND
WITH PEARL MY PARROT ALWAYS AT MY SIDE, 
MASTER OF THE SEAS AND ALL I SEE

YES, I AM A HAPPY CAT!







9 comments:

  1. First of all, Juney, your blog header is stunning! You are so cute with your blankie on your head and you make an awesome pirate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy, Matey June! Aye, you make a fine pirate! Happy is Good, June.
    It is so great to see you back.
    A perfect pirate bandana you have there!
    Top o' the mornin' to ye, ye scallywag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How generous of you, June, to allow your blog to be highjacked.
    We are happy that you are a happy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cutie in all those pictures, June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your header and your beautiful pics in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Junie the Bold! THAT is Purrfect! I think it goes purrfectly with the color of our floatie boat. Oh Yes! I LOVE your new header! Your #1 Fan Boy Marvelous Marv

    ReplyDelete
  7. June ~ so glad to have back ~ sweet photos of you and you make an awesome pirate with scarf on your head ~ glad you are cozy in the blanket too ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love your pirate image! Of course polkadot headgear is a must!!

    ReplyDelete