Hugs to you on this day. He was a very special person and you have so many wonderful memories. Not everyone is lucky enough to find such a partner in life.
I read this post early on when I found you, Ann. I have read it several times and will read it again. It's a beautiful post. Sending you hugs today and thanking you for sharing your life, memories and photos with your husband and family.
we read this post.. it is wonderful and it brings tears and some smiles... hugs to you....
ReplyDeleteHugs to you on this day. He was a very special person and you have so many wonderful memories. Not everyone is lucky enough to find such a partner in life.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post. Hugs to you, Ann♥
ReplyDeleteI read this post early on when I found you, Ann. I have read it several times and will read it again. It's a beautiful post. Sending you hugs today and thanking you for sharing your life, memories and photos with your husband and family.
ReplyDelete