I got you to paw my hand.
I got you to listen, understand.
I got you to sit with me.
I got you to meowz to me.
I got you for snuggles at night.
Though you won't let me hold you tight.
I will still never let you go.
Because, my Juney, I love you so.
... I gotcha babe ...
... I gotcha babe ...
Seriously altered lyrics of the original song "I Got You Babe"
written by Sonny Bono
Copyright: Lyrics © Wixen Music Publishing, Kanjian Music
Copyright: Lyrics © Wixen Music Publishing, Kanjian Music
PS I just discovered that my Gotcha Day is a day
shared with a super special pupper friend WALTER.
Today is his 14th birthday! Be sure to go visit and
give him and huge tails-up!

Happy gotcha day, June!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia
Happy Gotcha Day, Juney! My mom loved that song when Sonny and Cher sang it on their show.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, June! Party hearty!
ReplyDeleteJune we are so happy for you celebrating your gotcha day. You got got by the right Mommy.
ReplyDeleteMom was just a kid when that song came out but she remembers it. Great rewritten lyrics and happy Gotcha Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day! Mom remembers that song!
ReplyDeleteMee-yow wee found THE rite post June Buggie!! OKay, heer goess! Happy happy Giotcha Day!!! Grate song Miss Ann...it fitss you an June to a TEE!!!
ReplyDeleteLotss of love an ***nose kissess*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} an **blowss kissess** BellaSita Mum
Happy Gotcha Day!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Happy Gotcha Day, June! Those lyrics are purrfect for you and your mom. Thanks for the birthday shout out, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, June!
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "Happy Gotcha Day, June! Many happy returns!"
ReplyDeleteChaplin: "Gotcha Days are the best days ever!"
Happy Gotcha Day sweet June ~ Mom wrote a lovely poem too ~ Hugs
ReplyDeletehttps://anartistreflects.com
Happy Gotcha junie!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotchaversary, June and Ann!
ReplyDeleteHappy gotcha, June.
ReplyDeleteAfter being passed-over so many times in your little kitten life. You couldn't have gotten a better mine-mommy.
Happy Gotcha Day to YOU, June!
ReplyDeleteExtra Pawkisses for a Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Juneπ»ππΎπ½π
ReplyDeletejuney chowder, two thiz gotcha day and de next 20, heerz a cheer oh good healtheez π»lotz oh
ReplyDeletepolkee dotz on toyz, ⛵️anda ponee….π΄ juzt bee coz….a mozt eggz cell ant day two ewe ‼️πΎπ§‘π€π€π§‘πΈπΈ
Happy Gotcha Day sweet June! XO
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Happy Gotcha Day, June!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha day, Junie! And what better present (other than treats, of course) than your Mom making up a beautiful song telling how much she loves you! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Junie! That beautiful poem showing how much your Mom loves you is the best (other than treats) present you could get, sweet friend. Lots of love, Lucy, Xena and Chia
Aww, happy gotcha day, Juney! We sure are glad you were gotcha'd by your purrfect mommy! XO
ReplyDeleteI wish you many happy returns of your Gotcha Day, June!
ReplyDelete