No, I do not speak, read or write French,
and yes, I should have called on many of my friends
who live across the pond and do!
They, of course, would have at the very least, guided me
as to where to place my "tremas or umlauts".
But then, we Americans are not known these days
for being all that friendly, sigh ...
Me ... I am friendly.
Yes, I am ... Meowz.
I was so happy when mine Mommy brought up the mail yesterday.
I meowed out loud all over Charles Street!
So many of you have already RSVP'd for our Tea Party
~ and I think a few more are still pondering it ~
meowz.
I am shooing the mice away,
ironing linen napkins,
polishing sterling silver, and
bringing down the Wedgwood tea cups from the top shelf ...
_______________________________________
Before I leave today, I wanted to share a little update on mine Mommy's health condition, she is doing a little better, day by day. She's still in physical therapy, concentrating on her back and hip issues, all on the left side and her internist approved a higher dose of OTC meds which has helped a lot with her pain. I did notice that makes her sleep/nap a lot more ~ though I refuse to let her share my blankie basket with me ~ anyway. Because it's all on her leftie-side [not that I truly understand that] she can use her mousie [I'm not allowed to play with that one] and do photoshop, she's right-pawed. But it hurts to raise that left arm up to type a lot, even this here ... so she does only what she must. So, sorry, I'm still not purr-mitted to wander 'round and visit friends ... guess I'll just see you when I see you, meowz from June.

We can't wait to attend your tea party, Juney, and it sounds like you are a very busy lady kitty! We send your mommy lots and lots of healing vibes. It's not fun when you're not 100%.
ReplyDeleteJune, I'm so sorry for your Mommy's issues and pain and am sending tons of love and Light to her. Your upcoming Tea Party will be a fun distraction. ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteHugs to you both. I hope Mommy is feeling better. Keep moving. That tea party will be fun :-D
ReplyDeleteOui, madame! We, being French cats, are fluent! We have been trying to decide who should represent us and being the shyest, we thought it would be good for Momo to get out a bit. We have no skills and will not use AI, so we shall email you a photo of him.
ReplyDeleteRonrons,
Les Chans
We hope your Mommy is better soon. We'll send our photos asap.
ReplyDeleteJune and Ann I'm so sorry to read that you are not feeling the best but thankful that the meds and PT are helping
ReplyDeleteJune...you could be Mom's furry heating pad
Hugs cecilia
Oh noes! How did I miss that your Meowmy was unwell, June?!?
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm embarrassed, and am sending tons of warm fuzzies and purrs to her.