October 08, 2026

THANKFUL THURSDAY

What's up, Juney?
Thinking about a few more costumes, after all, 
there are still lots of days until Halloween.

I think you have quite enough ...
No.

I did see Spiderman, er Spidergirl, in one file there ...
Hey, keep some secrets Juney.

And my Alice In Wonderland ... you know, the Tea Party, tomorrow.
JUNE!  Now I'm the one meowing-out-loud.

Just keep the rest of your thinking to yourself, OK?
OK.
Thank you.








 

17 comments:

  1. Unless someone makes a "SUPERSIZED" kitty Halloween costume, Ted will be naked on Halloween!!!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to see what else you have in store for Halloween month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna have to change costumes every 15 minutes or so June with all these wonderful ideas you're coming up with.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to say Juney, we always look forward to seeing all your costumes!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always adorable sweetie June, always! Thanks for the shop shout out!!! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to look great in all of your costumes, Juney, and we can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have lots of different costumes you can try, June. I can't wait to see you as Spidergirl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, can't wait for the next costume!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Juney and your Mommy
    I love you looking out the window pondering
    I WAS MIA yesterday we had our carpets cleaned...
    Hugs Cecilia
    PS carpet cleaning went well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. June, now we're really excited to see all the spookys you're dreaming up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Meowmy will doll you up, June...you don't have to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's going to be an interesting Boolatry Season, June!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any costume would look good on you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thankful you and your mom have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Xena: Those all sound like great costumes, June, er, I mean, we wonder what kind of costume you might be wearing for Halloween. (Whew)
    Chia: Me and Xena are trying to dodge the skunk costumes Mom has in the attic...

    ReplyDelete