October 10, 2026

YOU'RE INVITED TO A TEA PARTY



Yes, we're having a Tea Party, and we'd like you ~ any, all of you to attend.

To R.S.V.P. to our invitation, here's all you need to do ~

Anytime, between now and Oct 20, email us your best picture, 
wearing your finest hat ~ a Mad Hatter, or other hat ~ a full shot of you, or head shot,
your own design, or AI generated.

If you're not up to making such a picture, you can also send us your picture [no hat],
and we'll make one for you ~ we ask for these as soon as possible please!  
If we design pictures for you, we'll email back to you
so you can post if you wish [no obligation to do so].

Only one guest per family please, and when you send us a picture,
be sure to include your name and the name of your blog.

And remember, no nibbling on those mushrooms near our
cottage door ~ Alice is unable to attend, she's way to tiny and we couldn't
find her anywhere, and that Cheshire Cat has promised to be
on best behavior.  
And we'll all share tea Friday, October 23. 
Questions?  Just ask!  Mad Meowz!










 

13 comments:

  1. I would love to come, Juney, but I can't promise that I won't nibble on the mushrooms! I will get mom to go shopping for a new hat for me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun party. I'll try to get my mom to send you my picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy will definitely be there - sending you photo now! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn says I can come if you can git me to wear a hat. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spilling the tea, eh?
    Will search our photo library for hats on cats images; you know that we have some!
    Thanks for the invite; we'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such fun! Not sure I have anything suitable though ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be a delightful Tea Party, June!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, a tea party. Wilson says he's in! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMC that sounds like a great pawty, June...will send a picture of us asap...at least that's the plan😺Thanks for the invitation😺Extra Double Pawkiss for you and your mommy too🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like fun. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sure sounds fun! We will try to work on a hat for Ava or Target!

    ReplyDelete